Wednesday, November 24, 2004

Bloggedy blog blog

So, this is blogging. Still working on getting the site up and running - I want to add the usual Friends section, Links section, etc. But for the time being, this is my official home on the Internet.

Odds are good that I'm going to start this off as a way to organize trips with friends, comment on articles, and go from there. I'm no stranger to putting my thoughts down on paper - I've kept a journal for years - but this my first experience posting them on the web. A little self-censorship may be required.

Anyways, the trips: next weekend at the cottage is likely December 4th / 5th, with a ski weekend to Tremblant and a few day trips to Calabogie once we get some snow on the ground. If you're interested in going, post one of those "Comments" that all the kids are talking about these days.

And for those looking to go a bit further abroad, there's Reading Week in either Costa Rica or Guatemala, depending on how plans unfold. And once March 31st rolls around, I'm officially a Man of Leisure again. Current trip options: St. Petersburg, Cuba, Bulgaria, New Zealand, Morocco, Greece, or Spain. Who's down for it?

2 Comments:

At 7:36 p.m., Blogger Eve said...

I am up for ANY of those. Sounds brilliant!

 
At 8:39 p.m., Blogger JTL said...

Skiing is lovely (the downhill variety, thanks). I'm also something of a free man in early or mid April sometime, so put me down for Fun and/or Adventure from there on in. Oh, and feel free to add a link to my blog, too, if you like.

Jason

 

Post a Comment

<< Home