Wednesday, November 24, 2004

Links equals done.

The links are now up. This is the first time that I've programmed since I graduated with my dual computing / psychology degree. It was surprisingly satisfying.

Let me know if you spot any dead links. And if I've missed a friend's blog (or you stumble across mine and want me to give you a shout out) then post a Comment.

Also, I forgot to mention perhaps the most important trip: the plan to buy a beat up Jeep and drive down through South America. This is a serious time investment - we're talking a solid month, at least. But if you're down for partying in New Orleans, surfing in Tamarindo, and chilling in Rio then definitely let me know.

4 Comments:

At 9:07 p.m., Blogger Sofi said...

Cough, cough.

http://thebeesknees.blogspot.com

First comment! YES!

 
At 7:31 a.m., Anonymous Anonymous said...

You're reviving the plan to kill the beast without the beast? I don't know, man... That was supposed to be the last blaze of glory for the beast! Just because it's no longer with us doesn't mean you can just spit on it's grave like that.

-Erin

 
At 8:35 a.m., Blogger Ryan said...

There's still a chance that I can repurchase the Beast for the scheme. But it really wouldn't fare too well on the roads in Central America. So perhaps a Jeep is a better option. But then again, driving a '91 Caprice Classic through down to South America is pretty bad-ass.

 
At 1:19 p.m., Blogger Kelly said...

wow. you've joined our crazy world of blogging. i have some links to other gw people on my blog like kem and matt. matt has links to pinkerton and others.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home