Saturday, December 11, 2004

I love scotch. Scotchy scotchy scotch.

Thanks again to everyone who came out to Gusto's on Friday - I had a great time, and it was really good to see all of you again. Thanks to the generous river of scotch that was sent my way, my liver now smell like an oak barrel, with a hint of peat moss.

I've spent a significant portion of the past few days watching the third season of 24. It's a fantastic show, but after watching five episodes in a row, you can get a little messed up. Every time the phone rings, I think it's the President.

I've posted Chapter 3 of Geriatica, and am looking forward to doing some more editing and writing over the next few days. The usual: some commentary, some funny, and more Geriatica.


2 Comments:

At 11:51 a.m., Blogger Eve said...

Now I feel like an ass for not buying you a scotch. Sometime in the new year, you're getting scotch.

 
At 1:21 p.m., Blogger Ryan said...

No worries. Not that I would turn down free scotch, but you certainly don't have any obligation. Mayhaps a better option than buying it at Gusto's for $8 a glass is for you to bring a bottle out to the cottage that I can sample from, at some point in time.

Besides, I'd already had about 4 Lagavulins at that point. That's a lot of premium scotch for one night.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home