Saturday, July 16, 2005

Eye of the Storm

The interview went well. Very well. I think I have a real shot of getting the job. I won't find out for another six weeks (give or take) but in the mean time, I'm excited about the prospect of having something long term.

I've tried to defer my enrollment at King's College. So far, no word as to whether or not this is going to fly.

My course is going well, but is a little on the intense side. I should probably do somewhere between four and six hours of homework over the weekend. I'm really not sure if that's going to happen.

Andrea has the new Harry Potter book, which means that I will soon be reading the new Harry Potter book. She's not going to sleep until she finishes it, and she reads remarkably fast. This means that I should be able to crack into it by the time I wake up tomorrow morning.

If I do get the job, it probably won't start until sometime between the middle of October and the end of November. It's a long time to wait, but I figure I'll be able to keep myself occupied in the meantime. The time will likely be used to get a start on my French lessons (which, despite the best of intentions, have not advanced significantly) and to work on some more effective habits when it comes to diet and exercise. I don't consider myself to be in dire need of assistance, but I think I need to start eliminating the bad habits that are going to cost me in the long run.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home