Thursday, March 16, 2006

Boston!

I leave for Boston first thing tomorrow morning. Andrea's going down for a school trip, and we're going to meet up and paint the town green. I've packed my Guinness shirt, and my hip flask of Whiskey. That should be all I need. Okay, maybe I'll bring a toothbrush and some underwear, or something. Maybe.

I'm going to bring my camera and take pictures, if possible. I'm really excited about this - it should be a fantastic trip. I've never been to Boston, though my uncle spent a considerable amount of time there when he was playing with the NHL. The only advice my mother offered was to not rent a car, as apparently it's a difficult city to navigate through.

I'm not really sure of what we're going to do when we're down there. If anyone's been before and can recommend some good pubs or restaurants, I'd appreciate it. I'm not exactly worried about not being able to find someplace busy, though.

3 Comments:

At 6:09 a.m., Blogger Nicole said...

Ah, am so jealous. You lucky, well-travelled bastard, you. Boston! On St. Patrick's Day!

 
At 3:31 p.m., Blogger Ryan said...

Susan: Neat. I'll have to have a look for it while I'm here. I'd like to go to Cheers at some point, as well. And my brother-in-law suggested I check out the Boston aquarium.

Nicole: Aren't you like a 40 pound Aer Lingus ticket away from Dublin at the moment?

 
At 4:53 a.m., Blogger Nicole said...

Well... yes. But am kinda broke. And have been there already. So spent the evening drinking guinness from a can instead. Which... could be worse.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home