Tuesday, February 28, 2006

Awwww...

I just had the cutest conversation with my mother.

Mom: You should speak to Mary sometime. She lives in your neighbourhood.

Ryan: Really?

Mom: She's the sweetest woman. She demonstrates for China all the time!

Ryan: Demonstates for China?

Mom: It's either demonstrates for China, or against China. I can never remember which it is.

Ryan: Oh.

Mom: I should remember which it is. She's told me before...


I know it's wrong, but the mental image of a sweet, middle-aged woman standing outside the Chinese Embassy with a sign that says "Occupy Tibet!" makes me smile.

2 Comments:

At 9:06 p.m., Blogger Channing said...

Not as funny as a sweet old man standing outside a brothel with a sign that reads "INVADE URANUS!"

 
At 9:56 p.m., Blogger Ryan said...

That's pretty good... I still like mine better, though.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home