Wednesday, January 18, 2006

Keywordin'

I couldn't resist doing this again, as I had a few good ones recently:

"fistman" (Germany) - Still creepy, after all this time.

"offer health insurance" (California) - My advice? Move to Canada.

"peter milliken's number and email" (Michigan) - Probably someone trying to follow the above advice. Really, you should move here. It's a very nice country. Poutine?

"neural networking project" (India) - I recommend learning how to use artificially intelligent neural networks to beat the house at Blackjack. Warning: May cause you to lose one or both kneecaps.

"quebec sovereignty" (Michigan) - I'll try and come up with a dictionary definition of this one. Quebec sovereignty (Noun) - A state wherein a slim majority of Quebecois gets to force all Quebecois to learn the hard way that you can't actually eat Francophone culture, nor does it keep you warm during your cold-ass winters.

"sandwich blog ryan ottawa" (Canada) - I had one today, actually. It was a ham and swiss, and it was delicious. Does that satisfy your curiosity?

"purpose of health insurance" (California) - Correct me if I'm wrong, but I think it's supposed to make you not sick.

And, my personal favorite:

"war conflict freelancers needed"

This last one, incidentally, came from Russia. Uh... no comment.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home