Thursday, January 26, 2006

Exhausted

Amazingly enough, this whole "employment" thing is taking some getting used to. Don't get me wrong, this job is fantastic... but moving into a new apartment, combined with Reserves work, and a brand new job is running me a little ragged. I think an early night might be in order.

The place is starting to look pretty good. Now that I've all but decided to put off the house-hunting trip, I'm excited about the flexibility that comes along with having an apartment. I have to admit, though, while I'm not too bad about picking out big pieces of furniture, I suck when it comes to picking out trim.

Tonight, methinks, is going to include a break from furniture-arranging. It may include some book-reading, and scotch-drinking.

I wish that I had something intelligent to say in regards to politics, world events, etc. Unfortunately, I've been so absorbed with work and my apartment that I've barely noticed that we have a new government. Rest assured that I don't intend this to be the start of a slide into apathy (or blog-related laziness).

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home