Thursday, November 25, 2004

Fun for the whole family

If you're ever looking to kill a bit of time with friends, I'd like recommend a game that I invented a few years back that I like to call "Every Conceivable Perfection."

The premise is that you ask your friend to imagine the perfect romantic interest. They are perfect in every way - ideal personality, looks, intelligence, interests, the complete package. Now, you get to introduce a single critical flaw. The person being asked then has to decide whether or not they would get involved with this hypothetic person.

Examples:

"Every conceivable perfection, but she has the voice of James Earl Jones. She's perfect in every way, but when the lights go off, all you hear is (deep booming voice) 'I want you inside me.'"

"Every conceivable perfection, but he windmills his arms 360 degrees while he runs. And he runs a lot. Also, he sometimes makes airplane noises."

"Every conceivable perfection, but she insists on having all of her food blended prior to eating it. Even when she goes out to a restaurant. You'll be sitting there, enjoying a nice filet mignon, and she'll be drinking out of a pint glass filled with a chunky, greyish green mixture."

"Every conceivable perfection, but he can't pronounce a hard 'E' noise. Instead, he says, 'eeeeeeeEEEEEEE!'"

It's a good way to break the ice, and you may learn something about your friends that you never knew before.

3 Comments:

At 3:03 p.m., Anonymous Anonymous said...

Ryan, I'm still bored at work. I think you should blog some more.

-Erin

 
At 3:28 p.m., Anonymous Anonymous said...

Every conceivable perfection, but has no saliva.

Listen, I'm supposed to be reading Contracts, and can't be expected to come up with anything good.

Thanks for letting me know about your blog, ass! I had to discover it all on my own.

Love,

Jacob Nopot
Corrugated International

 
At 11:57 p.m., Blogger Eve said...

Ryan,

You are THE MAN.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home