Tuesday, July 19, 2005

UpdaZzzzzz....

Busy, busy, busy.

This course is definitely keeping me out of mischief. I had to work late tonight, and will probably have to work late tomorrow. This is likely the busiest week of the course, but I'm still looking forward to when the course wraps up completely.

I heard back from King's College, and they've agree to push back my acceptance for a year. This is going to be my back-up plan, in case other things don't come through in the mean time. Best case, I'm in Ottawa and working by early October. Worst case, I study French for a year then go to grad school. It looks like a really good program, but I don't think I'm up for going back to school just yet.

My niece is flying in from Calgary this Friday. Oh yes, and so are my sister Jenn and brother-in-law Rudi. It's exciting to see them again - last chance we had a visit was back when Andrea and I flew out for my mother's 60th birthday. Little Sopia (my niece) wasn't even born then.

I'm excited by the prospect of getting a good night's sleep tonight.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home