Monday, March 19, 2007

Update

I had grandiose plans of writing an elaborate post this evening. Unfortunately, time seems to have slipped away from me. So, I'll keep this brief.

Some of you may have noticed that I've removed the link to my most recent project. I'm not going to go into it here, but suffice it say that I have my reasons for doing so, but the project is still alive and well. So, if you checked it out in the past, I hope you'll do so again in the future.

I'm heading down to Kingston for the Golden Words 40th anniversary this weekend. If anyone else is going down for that, we're making brunch plans for Sunday, and you're welcome to join us. Just let me know sooner rather than later, as the reservation is already fairly large, and I don't want to add another 5 people without giving them at least a few days notice. Otherwise, I'll see you at Clark on Saturday. I'll be the guy double-fisting Chocolate Banana Monkeys.

That's it for now. I'm going to get a drink of water and watch some more Robot Chicken before bed.

Labels: , , , ,

3 Comments:

At 5:47 p.m., Anonymous Anonymous said...

have fun this weekend

 
At 11:50 a.m., Blogger Ryan said...

You're not coming out, Kelly?

 
At 7:19 p.m., Anonymous Anonymous said...

nope. too busy.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home