Tuesday, March 15, 2005

Science Fair Highlights

Thanks to Erin for pointing out the link for Science Fair photos.

There were a lot of great moments that evening that I thought I'd share with you:

- Trying to write the judge's introductions 5 minutes before going on stage. While drunk.

- The girl who, when informed she'd won a contest, stated that she wanted Richard as her prize.

- Richard offering a big soul-kiss on request.

- Dr. Hanes offering to eat 15 (or was it more?) butter tarts.

- Riz being kind enough to announce the winners, so that I could relax after being on my feet for two hours.

- Ending the night with a few puffs on a good cigar.

For those of you who were there, what was your favorite moment?

1 Comments:

At 11:20 a.m., Blogger Ryan said...

I think Dr. Hanes had a bit of help from Jim Morrison. But that's still a LOT of butter tarts. Perhaps next year we can refer to Dr. Hanes as Dr. Buttertart?

 

Post a Comment

<< Home