Monday, March 14, 2005

Back again.

First off, thanks to everyone who came by to Science Fair. From what I could tell, it looked like it went really well, and I was very happy to see so many familiar faces. I hope you enjoyed my little spiel, and the sarcastic comments that went with it.

A few quick questions: Anyone have any pictures of the night? Any word on how much QPID raised? Did I miss any mayhem after the fact? How much did GW go through at the bar?

Word from Kelly is that capacity was hit at 9:45. I was very impressed - the line-up at the beginning was longer than any line I've seen for an evening event at Clark. A lot of work went into organizing the event, and you could tell. Kelly, Erin, Alisha, Jake... it was absolute blast, and thanks again for having me.

I'm starting to realize just how much web research can pay off. On Saturday, Andrea and I went to Montreal for the St. Patrick's Day parade, and stayed at Loews Hotel Vogue. It was amazing. The level of service was absolutely fantastic, not to mention the quality of the rooms. Valet parking, complimentary continental breakfast in bed, etc., etc. If you're looking at doing a bit of traveling in Montreal, I highly recommend it.

The best part is the location. Within 5 minutes in any direction you can find one of the best cigar stores I've ever seen, a store that stocks fine liquers and well-aged scotch, the original Peel Pub, and an old-school run-down deli that sells a wicked smoked meat sandwich, side order of poutine, and a chocolate shake.

Good times. Okay, back to work. More to follow later.

1 Comments:

At 12:51 p.m., Blogger Ryan said...

Erin: Thanks for the link, I've posted it on the main site.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home