Thursday, July 21, 2005

Inching forward towards victory.

My interviewer has started to contact my references. My interviewer had told me that he would only do this if they were interested. Hence, I assess that this means that they're interested in my application. This leads me to raise my expectations from "cautiously optimistic" to "optimistic".

I'm going to have to go to great lengths to de-formalize my writing style after this course. They're a little bit anal about that sort of thing.

I'm looking forward to the weekend. It's not long now, but it seems to be dragging. I've had to put in a lot of extra hours this week, sometimes staying at work as late as 9:00 or 9:30 pm. Not exactly criminal, but it doesn't give me a lot of time for my personal life.

2 Comments:

At 11:47 p.m., Blogger Channing said...

Congrats dude!

 
At 6:46 p.m., Blogger Ryan said...

Thanks, Channing. It's not for sure yet, but here's hoping they call and book me in for the rest of the testing soon.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home