Monday, November 21, 2005

Update

It's a slow night, tonight. I'm catching up on reading everyone's blog, and devoting most of my energy to overcoming the cold that I've been fighting for the past couple of days. It's getting better, but spending time outside while we were trying to get the dock out of the water didn't help.

I left my XBox at a friend's house for over the weekend, so I may actually be forced to do something productive this evening. Well, once I've finished off Kill Bill Volume 2, that is. There are a couple of books on asymmetric warfare that I've been meaning to go through lately, so perhaps I'll actually get the chance to look at one of them tonight.

Some things I didn't have time to mention when I was writing the last post:

1.) Most of you probably know this already, but if you take your car in to be serviced and specifically ask that it's winterized, you should check that they do this. You know, 'cause otherwise you might find out that your windshield washer fluid has frozen when you're on the 401 and everyone's spinning out all around you because of black ice.

2.) Andrea and I went to see the new Harry Potter movie on Saturday. It's really, really good. We saw it on an IMAX screen. It was totally worth it. I think (let's be honest, it was Andrea who pointed it out) that they've drifted a bit from the books when making the movies, but I think it works - there are some things you need to simplify if you're going to turn 800+ pages into a 2.5 hour long movie.

3.) Remember all of those times that I've said, "I really think I could get a job any day now"? Well, now I really think I could get a job any day now. So there.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home