Monday, November 14, 2005

There's nothing quite so sad as a homeless doctor

My good friend Cameron is coming to Kingston for Dec 12 - 23. He's going to be doing an elective at either Kingston General or Hotel Dieu, and will need a place to stay during that time. He doesn't need much - use of a room would be ideal, but a comfy couch and kitchen/bathroom priviledges would be sufficient.

What's more, he's willing to pony up 200 smackers to whoever agrees to host him for this time period. Being that he's almost a doctor, he'll probably also be willing to lance whatever it is that you need lancing. Interested? Post a comment, or send me an e-mail.

4 Comments:

At 3:11 p.m., Blogger Channing said...

Interestingly enough, I have a good buddy who just bought a big place down in Sydenham Ward. He's attending Med School and is renting out the other rooms in his house to other Med School students. I'm sure he'd have room or at the very least, a couch. This seems almost perfect for your buddy... I'll ask my people.

 
At 12:01 p.m., Blogger Ryan said...

Channing: Thanks for looking into that. I'm not really familiar with Sydenham Ward... how far is it from Queen's/Kingston downtown?

 
At 11:32 p.m., Blogger Channing said...

It's the really ritzy/bed and breakfast area down by the courthouse... it's across the park from campus and the hospital.

 
At 10:14 a.m., Blogger Ryan said...

Right on, that'd be perfect. Let me know if you hear anything.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home