Friday, December 09, 2005

Two-Five

25 years ago today, my sisters were disappointed to learn that my parents were going to name their new child "Ryan John" instead of "Thumper", as I had previously been nicknamed. (Apparently, I was a strong enough fetus to be able to bring my Mom to her knees with one well-placed kick.)

Thanks to everyone who's helped make it a very entertaining quarter-century. I'm looking forward to seeing what comes next.

Also, if anyone's free to go skiing this coming week (ie. Monday - Wednesday, Tuesday - Thursday, or some combination) please let me know. I was hoping to get together a trip to Tremblant or Calabogie.

4 Comments:

At 6:42 p.m., Blogger Kelly said...

happy birthday!

 
At 10:12 a.m., Blogger Channing said...

Death minus 5...

Enjoy your old age man... it doesn't last.

oh... and Happy Birthday :)

 
At 12:42 p.m., Blogger Nicole said...

Happy Birthday!

 
At 10:30 p.m., Blogger Ryan said...

Kelly, Channing, Nicole: Thanks very much... it was a great birthday, and it does feel weird to think of myself as being 25. Still, a little too soon to start referring to myself as being in my "late twenties", as my brother-in-law has suggested...

 

Post a Comment

<< Home