Thursday, November 24, 2005

Happy Blogiversary

Duke Fistman, Freelance Hero is officially one year old, as of today. I had a really great post written about the impact that blogging has had on my life, but Blogger ate it. So, instead, I'm just going to wave a sparkler around and hum the first few bars of The Age of Aquarius. Seriously, though, assuming that I (eventually) move to Ottawa, I think this blog is going to be an important part of keeping in touch with all of my dear friends. It certainly has helped while I've been out in the middle of nowhere.

In any case, I've had a really good year, and I'd like to all of you for being a part of it. With luck, this will be the first of many Blogiversaries.

5 Comments:

At 11:44 a.m., Blogger Channing said...

And thanks for getting me going on one too. My blogiversary is coming up in January.

 
At 11:11 p.m., Blogger Ryan said...

Channing: Nice, glad to hear you've been enjoying it. It's a great way to keep in touch with people, isn't it? And don't you have many blogiversaries, being that you have many blogs?

 
At 12:27 a.m., Blogger Channing said...

Well... I will next year... I just started the other two. But really.. All three are really just one continuous blog. I think I may just celebrate it as one blogiversary.

 
At 1:44 p.m., Blogger Wandering Coyote said...

This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

 
At 1:46 p.m., Blogger Wandering Coyote said...

I forgot my blogiversary. It was in September.

Blogging's been a great experience for me, too, and it's been great "meeting" all the people I have.

Beware of Channing: he may get very depressed around his blogiversary.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home