Thursday, June 22, 2006

100 Things That Make Me Happy (Continued)

71. A really good scheme.
72. An unexpectedly amazing song on the radio.
73. Having a nap on the grass, under a shady tree.
74. Falling asleep to Loons on the lake.
75. That "Aha!" feeling when I suddenly understand something that I was struggling with a few minutes prior.
76. Black and white footage of World War II, as narrated by a truly ancient British guy.
77. The pair of grey shorts that I should've thrown out years ago, but that I still wear at the cottage.
78. Wine that has to be decanted to be served properly.
79. The beauty of human frailty.
80. The quiet respect between two people who are at the top of their game.
81. Enjoying something that I know I've earned.
82. Getting packages in the mail.
83. Friends that stay in touch, years after you've last seen them.
84. Taking the boat out on the lake to look at the stars.
85. Exceeding expectations.
86. A big mug of tea on a cold morning.
87. Freezies.
88. Getting comments on my travel articles / blog.
89. A really old, comfortable hoodie.
90. Entertaining company.
91. Christmas in Calgary.
92. Breaking out the hip flask while skiing.
93. A big breakfast after a night of heavy drinking.
94. Landing gear touching down.
95. Feeling stiff after a good workout.
96. The Kids in the Hall.
97. Chocolate banana monkeys.
98. Numbered lists.
99. People with sufficient patience to read really long lists.
100. Finishing things, once I've started them.

3 Comments:

At 7:50 a.m., Blogger Nicole said...

88. Getting comments on my travel articles / blog.

Ha! That made me laugh. Fishing for comments, Ryan? Makes me happy too tho...

 
At 5:31 p.m., Blogger Ryan said...

Hey, show me someone who claims that they don't enjoy getting comments on their blog, and I'll show you a big liar.

Or someone who doesn't have a blog.

 
At 3:23 a.m., Blogger Nicole said...

Hey, I agree! So go comment on mine!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home