Friday, October 20, 2006

Sins of my Past

You ever get the moment where you remember something really bad that you did years and years ago, like it just happened about three milliseconds earlier?

The Gothamist did an interview of GW-editor-turned-Internet-superstar Jay Pinkerton, in which he described an incident that got him hauled in front of the Dean during his final year of university. The article in question? Oh yeah, that was my little bastard brainchild.

Uh... wow. And oops. Wowoops.

It seemed like a good idea at the time...

2 Comments:

At 1:48 p.m., Blogger Albino Squirrel said...

Ryan,

At least it wasn't anything about Rwanda.

-Cam

 
At 8:14 a.m., Blogger Ryan said...

Cam,

To be honest, I was actually kind of surprised that my article beat that out. I totally thought you'd have that dubious honour.

-Ryan

 

Post a Comment

<< Home