Wednesday, June 27, 2007

Tonight We're Going to Party Like it's 1867

I know I haven't posted in a long time, and this isn't going to be a very long post. I just wanted to see if anyone else was going to be up in Ottawa for Canada Day. My buddy Sean's coming down for the week, and we're going to have a few friends over on Saturday for drinks. There are no plans for Sunday yet, but it will likely involve some combination of BBQ, beer, fireworks, and pan-galactic gargle blasters*.

* If you haven't been to Zaphod's, you really should go. If you can drink four pan-galactic gargle blasters in a single night, you will officially be my hero.

Labels: , , ,

4 Comments:

At 9:39 p.m., Blogger Riz said...

I was totally planing on coming over but my buddy from out of town is only in Toronto this weekend so unfortunately there will be no Zaphod's for me... I heart that place

 
At 9:33 a.m., Blogger Nicole said...

I clearly won't be there, but next time I am in Ottawa, we're totally going to Zaphods. That is wicked-awesome.

 
At 11:48 a.m., Blogger Ryan said...

Riz: Boo! Oh well, next time you're down, we definitely have to go. Great music, and a great place to hang out.

Nicole: That's assuming that the kittens will allow you to leave the apartment. And no, they haven't mellowed with age.

 
At 7:56 a.m., Blogger Nicole said...

Aww, the kittens. So cute. Scary, when you wake up to their little eyes, black in the night, staring at you an inch from your face, but otherwise cute.

Why didn't I just shut the door? I'm so retarded.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home