Sunday, November 28, 2004

Blast from the past

First off, Happy Birthday wishes to Erin, who celebrated her 20th last night at exactly 10:50 pm. For the record, I retract any statements I made, real or implied, about your hair turning gray.

I'll be turning 24 on December 9th but, seeing as I need to work that evening, will be celebrating on December 10th. Those of you who can drag your asses away from your textbooks for an hour, we'll likely be hanging out at Gusto's. More to follow on that closer to the night in question.

Does anyone know of a simple way to get file attachments other than pictures into Blogspot? I'm planning on digging through and posting some of my old writing, and want to find a convenient way to post large text files. Comment me if you have any suggestions.

Stand by for the official web release of the novel I wrote some six years ago about a senior citizens home's battle to become an independant nation - Geriatica. It reads as though it was written by a seventeen year old, but I still think it's a worthwhile premise and I hold out hope that, at some point, I'll have time to go back over it and clean it up. You, on the other hand, get the unedited version. Lucky you.

1 Comments:

At 6:31 p.m., Anonymous Anonymous said...

Thanks, and you'd better take back those statements about grey hair, or else I'll be having a field day when you turn 24.

But I apologize for saying you looked old. You looked... distinguished and academic. Right.

-Erin

 

Post a Comment

<< Home