Wednesday, April 13, 2005

Mundane Details

I managed to make it into work for a half day. Despite my husky (and occasionally cracking) voice, I seem to be doing all right. The solid night's sleep seemed to make a big difference. What's better, I don't have to be in to work until noon tomorrow, either. Sweet.

I've been neglecting A Helpful Suggestion lately. That'll be something to fix over the weekend. There hasn't been a lot going on lately, with the exception of Vatican Wars: A New Pope.

I'm going to see the eye doctor and then buy glasses for the first time in probably close to three or four years. It's long overdue. My glasses look like something they salvaged from the deck of the Titanic.

Also, the ice is finally gone (in large part, at least) from Buck Lake. Not much longer and there'll be leaves on the trees. I saw a loon on the lake this morning. Not long left until it's porch season.

2 Comments:

At 3:00 p.m., Blogger Channing said...

Ooooooh Oooooh... Yeah yeah yeah... Do an article on the mob's new leader... er... that's supposed to be papacy's new leader.

 
At 7:56 p.m., Blogger Ryan said...

Channing: 'Nee may be running point on that one. She expressed an interest in doing an article, so I may be a lazy bum for a while and let her write the next Helpful Suggestion. Now if I only I can get that thing some publicity...

 

Post a Comment

<< Home