Saturday, March 26, 2005

Easter

For the past two days, Erin, Jason and myself have done nothing but stuff ourselves with BBQed food, watch movies, and drink beer. It's been pretty fantastic. I think the most abitious thing we've attempted all day is discussing the possibility of a walk. That, and soaking some sausage in beer in preparation for tonight's dinner.

I'm not exactly sure what I'm going to do with the rest of my week off. Tomorrow night is Easter dinner out at my uncle's place, and then Andrea and I leave for Calgary on Friday for my mother's surprise 60th birthday party. Between then, there's not much that I can think of. I need to move the rest of my belongings out of town, and hand in an economics assignment. That's about it.

I've decided to hold off on putting in job applications until sometime after the start of April. I still have one more grad school to apply to, but I'm not even certain if I would take it, if it came up. Regardless, it won't hurt to apply.

It feels like spring's starting to take hold out at the cottage. The lake's still covered by a foot or so of ice, but when the sun hits the porch, you can sit outside without a jacket. It's a pretty good feeling.

I think I'm going to crack a Keith's and watch the end of Titan AE.

What was the highlight of your Easter weekend?

1 Comments:

At 8:01 p.m., Blogger Ryan said...

Riz: Sounds interesting... tell me more of this "Hernando's" of which you speak.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home