Thursday, May 12, 2005

Sun!

It's amazing the difference the sun makes.

While I didn't realize it at the time, my body had been worn down by month after month of commuting in total darkness. Add to that the fact that, when at work, I was locked into a small, windowless steel room by myself, and you've got a pretty sure-fire recipe for some sort of mood disorder.

And now, this. Beautiful sunshine. Sitting-on-the-porch-and-drinking season is now in full swing, and I even went so far as to wear sandals yesterday. These are heady times.

Tonight, work is going to consist of myself and Andrea attending a barbeque and eating large quantities of red meat. Tomorrow, I'll be running a few small errands with the sunroof open, playing Splinter Cell, and generally taking it easy.

Next stop: Hawaiian shirts.

1 Comments:

At 11:32 a.m., Blogger Ryan said...

Jess: Glad to hear the trip to Italy went well - I still haven't been to mainland Europe, so that's definitely something I'll have to look at for one of these summers. I've heard great things about Italy, Spain, France, Holland, and basically the rest of the entire continent.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home