Wednesday, May 11, 2005

Victory!

It was a tight race. I came very close to failing one of the tests and there's another that I won't hear back on for a few weeks, but I made it to the second round of testing. That means I've got a good chance at being called in for an interview for sometime next month. Very exciting.

All in all, a difficult series of tests. We started with about twenty people (most of them veteran civil servants) and by the end there were four of us. Yikes.

Time to get some sleep. Thanks to all of you who posted comments of support (and those of you who just thought supportive thoughts).

5 Comments:

At 10:25 a.m., Anonymous Anonymous said...

Ryan, I've been away from your blog for a while. Seems like things have been going well, though, if not hectic. I've got some catching up to do, but I wanted to wish you well in the meantime.

 
At 5:44 p.m., Blogger Ryan said...

Matt: Cheers, thanks for stopping in. Give a shout if you're in Kingston again - it'd be good to check out one of your shows.

(For those reading comments who don't know Matt, I highly recommend his blog for his insightful commentary and in-depth knowledge of Canada's indie music scene.)

 
At 11:56 a.m., Anonymous Anonymous said...

Oh, you go on...

I might well be back in town at some point during the summer, depending on how things shape up with a couple of new projects. Are you around throughout?

 
At 5:46 p.m., Blogger Ryan said...

Matt: I'm on course with work, but I should still be in Kingston. The only time I'll likely be gone is mid to late June, when I'll be on vacation. Other than that, taking it easy in Kingston, living the patio life. Give a shout if you're down sometime, and we'll go for a cold one.

 
At 2:56 p.m., Anonymous Anonymous said...

Now, that sounds like a plan.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home