Tuesday, May 03, 2005

100 Things That Make Me Happy

Lang came up with this some time ago. I'll be doing this in irregular installments. Enjoy.

(In no particular order.)

1. Pulling blackjack off the draw.
2. Floating on the lake in an inner tube, drinking a bottle full of half-frozen lemonade.
3. Three piece suits.
4. Meat Lover's pizza.
5. Re-reading old, ratty books from childhood.
6. Pulling into a parking spot at high speed with perfect precision.
7. The smell of a warm, soft girl-bed.
8. Fleece track pants.
9. Running into friends at a bar.
10. Mixing drinks.
11. Cooking with alcohol.
12. Bad kung-fu movies.
13. The hiss my contact lens solution bottle makes when I've just gotten in from a flight and there's a pressure difference between what's in the bottle and the air outside.
14. Girls in white tank tops.
15. Catching 4 feet of air when tubing.
16. Nailing a multiple choice test.
17. The smell of freshly ground coffee.
18. The way my grandmother's eyes light up when she sees me for the first time in a while.
19. Turning off an alarm and sleeping an extra hour.
20. The slight give in the tip of a properly aged, rolled, and stored cigar.
21. The smell of wood smoke.
22. Dogs that are excited to see you.
23. Spicy cheeseburgers and cold beer.
24. Laughing until you cry.
25. Being told I look like my grandfather.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home