Thursday, December 15, 2005

The Return

... and, back.

The trip to Ottawa went well. I met with my realtor on the Wednesday, and saw a few places that afternoon. I'm not going to lie to you - you don't get a lot for your money in Ottawa, especially as far as condos are concerned. On the other hand, some of the locations I saw were fantastic.

The job still hasn't been officially confirmed yet (though an agreed upon salary and start date lead me to believe that it won't be much longer), so I'm holding off on viewing any places until I get back from the Christmas holidays. Thankfully, my realtor has a good idea of the type of places that I'm interested in, so hopefully there's a nice list of places to go through by the time I get back to town.

I'm going to be gone for the next couple of weeks, and I'm not sure how much blogging I'll be able to do. I'll be in Calgary from the 17th to the 27th, then in California until January 2nd. There's definitely Internet down in California, but not so sure about Calgary. There is, however, Cattle Baron. Very exciting.

4 Comments:

At 5:35 p.m., Blogger Nicole said...

I'm not in town til the 24th... and then in Edmonton from the 25th for an as yet undetermined day. You should stop by on the 24th if you get a spare hour...

 
At 12:53 a.m., Blogger Ryan said...

Nicole: The 24th is usually pretty crazy, but we'll see what happens. I'm off as of the 27th, so that does kind of limit the timeframe. What's in Edmonton, anyways?

 
At 1:07 p.m., Blogger JTL said...

This is exceedingly off-topic, but is all over the news these days: the NSA doing wiretaps without any sort of warrant (i.e., under the Patriot Act). The President said he authorized all this personally, and "in a post-9/11 world," blah blah blah.

Your thoughts?

 
At 4:17 a.m., Blogger Nicole said...

Cool. Stop by on the 24th if you can, and I'll call you if I'm back before the 27th. I probably will be.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home