Wednesday, April 20, 2005

A Good Day

Today's gone well so far. The exam was a little rougher than I expected it would be, but still wasn't anything to worry about. You lose a lot of the fear when you graduate - and a lot of motivation, unfortunately. But that's okay. I still have an entire summer ahead of me to figure out what's going to make me motivated.

Also, I woke to find an e-mail from the fine people at Bruichladdich, informing me that after much deliberation, they've decided to resume selling whole casks of scotch again. I still have to select my options and have them fill my cask (not to mention waiting ten years for it to mature) but it's still pretty exciting. Between that and the recent order of cigars I receive from Vegas de Santiago, I think my vices will be pretty well employed for the summer.

I'm seriously excited about cottage this weekend. Weather today is a bit bleh, but if we even get a day or two like we had during this week, it's going to be fantastic. Definitely good porch-sitting, beer-drinking weather and maybe even warm enough to put the dock in.

Tonight, I fully intend to eat a very large pizza and play Splinter Cell until I can no longer see straight. Oh, and I will start on French. My "Mastering French" CDs have arrived, and the workbook looks very solid. So if I start speaking horrible, horrible French when next we meet, please humour me.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home