Thursday, August 04, 2005

Done Already?

In yet another surprise turn of events, I managed to produce all of my "testable" products over the course of yesterday. While I haven't gotten all of my marks back yet, I'm effectively done the course, and can focus on helping out the rest of my syndicate and generally killing time until my contract comes to an end. That reminds me, things were a little slow yesterday. I should probably bring a book.

This weekend, it looks as though we're heading back out to the cottage. All the fam is going to be there. My step-nieces have flown in from Calgary for the week, and my sister Jessica will be staying at my Uncle's place for the weekened. We'll probably stay out at the sleeping cabin again - it certainly worked well for us last weekend.

This summer's gone way too damned fast.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home