Thursday, June 02, 2005

The past few days have been rather eventful.

I finished my contract on Wednesday, and now I return to the Man of Leisure lifestyle for a full four days before I return to work on Monday to start a new contract. This contact goes straight through until the 17th. Soon after, I depart for Washington D.C., where our flight will take us to San Diego. Andrea and I will then rent a convertible and drive to Palm Desert, where we'll begin our vacation.

I received the call yesterday. I've been booked in for a job interview in Ottawa in mid-July. After that, there's a mere three or four steps left before they might consider offering me a job. Hopefully. But it's definitely worth the wait.

We went to Aquaterra again last night. That would make 4 dinners there in around 8 weeks. The staff is starting to recognize us. That's kind of sad. But the manager bought us free drinks. That makes me happy.

There's a big crew of us going out to the cottage this weekend. The weather is supposed to be beautiful. I am going tube-floating and cigar-smoking. So it has been spoken, so it will be done.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home