Saturday, August 06, 2005

Zing!

Done. Finished.

The rest of the course went well. I actually managed to get out of work by about 2:15 pm on Friday, which is definitely a new record (for while on course, at least).

It still hasn't sunk in yet. Being done, that is. This course does qualify me for promotion, but I don't think I'm likely to see a promotion (at the branch in Kingston, at least) for at least a year. I'm still debating whether or not I'll transfer to another branch if the job in Ottawa comes through.

We're leaving for Buck Lake in about half an hour or so. We need to stop by Glenburnie Grocery to grab a pie and some tarts, and then it's nothing but two days of relaxing to look forward to.

A hearty congratulations go out to Riz for putting together one hell of a party. The theme was "90s Techno Party", and a lot of people put out some really good costumes. Also, there were at least four people smoking cigars, which makes me happy. Andrea and I thoroughly enjoyed ourselves, and we hope you had no more hassles from the police after we retired for the evening to a massive bag of Chinese food.

Zing! Off to the lake.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home