Tuesday, August 23, 2005

Mini-Update

The interview on Monday went well. There's a possibility, however slight, that I may receive a job offer over the next week or so. More likely, there'll be one or two more interviews left to attend sometime in early-mid September. As much as I'd like to get that position, I think the down-time will do me some good.

Foreign Affairs did, in fact, call to schedule an interview. I'm not sure when, yet - they caught me on the road, and I was unable to write anything down. I'd still go for the first position, given the chance, but it feels good to have a second option.

I've noticed that gas station attendants are a skittish lot these days. I think they're starting to get a little nervous about everyone venting their frustrations re: high gas prices at them. Jason recently mentioned anger at the pump in his blog. Has anyone else seen people lose it at the gas station?

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home