Thursday, August 18, 2005

... and, back.

Ottawa was good. Turns out that I'll need to do at least one more round of interviews after this, and then we'll see what happens.

This afternoon was spent watching a DVD on the history of the Shelby Cobra. Excellent film, which covers the Cobra from its inception to the Cobra victory over Ferrari at Le Mans. As I know I get a lot of hits to the site based on my Cobra picture, I'll post the link to the publisher here. The DVD is called the "Cobra-Ferrari Wars" and is well worth the price.

I'm not feeling too well. I think I've come down with some kind of a cold. The long and short of it is that my nose feels like it weighs about eight pounds, and reading a book is about as active as I'm going to get for the next day or so. Andrea's got me reading some Robert Jordan fantasy-type fiction, and I'mreally hooked. The downside is that there's about twelve books to the series, so I may be spending a lot of time reading over the next little while.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home